Lidar Analysts Vacancy (10) – Bhubaneswar, India
- Sound in processing Terrestrial static, Mobile and Airborne LiDAR data.
- Good knowledge in LiDAR processing software and CAD platforms.
- Good feature interpretation, segregation and presentation skills.
- Good skills in terrain identification.
- Good in 3D feature extraction and break line extraction from the point cloud.
- Good communication skill.
- Good listening, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and team-player attitude
- Self-starter and ability of managing multiple tasks and adjusting to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Diploma/BE/B.Tech, Degree in geomatics or equivalent
- Training on GIS and LiDAR would be of additional advantage.